Warship Technology - Editorial
Warship Technology is published five times a year and adopts a technical rather than political approach to naval defence, giving in-depth coverage to the design, construction and outfitting of naval vessels worldwide.
- Design and construction of surface warships, submarines, aircraft carriers, amphibious ships, MCMVs, fleet auxiliaries, offshore patrol and coastguard vessels.
- Gas turbine and diesel propulsion, electrical systems, propulsors and stabiliser systems.
- Weapons, minehunting and ASW equipment, electronic sensors, surveillance and combat systems.
- Naval research establishments.
- CAD/CAM, shipbuilding techniques and naval shipyard facilities.
- Advanced materials for stealth and strength, also those with fire retardant, anti-magnetic and similar properties.
Editorial Schedule 2019
Energy generation & storage
Submarine safety, escape and rescue
Surface ship propulsion
Unmanned/remote control craft
French naval programmes
Italian naval programmes
Corvettes, frigates, destroyers
Weapon handling, launch and recovery
Russian naval vessels/Russian navy
RINA Warship conference, London
Coast guard & patrol craft
Machinery control and surveillance
UK naval programme
IMDS, St. Petersburg
Fast naval craft
Small naval craft and paramilitary craft
Advanced hull forms
Australia/ New Zealand