Pemamek Oy Ltd
Pemamek Oy Ltd is a specialist in industrial work-piece handling, welding mechanisation and automation. For many years, we have worked on behalf of the productivity of our clients. These days, the clientele of the company includes enterprises from machine shops to shipyards and from windmill manufacturers to power plant builders.
Company was established in 1970, it's privately owned and employs more than 120 professionals at the moment. We operate in international markets and our products are to be found in over 50 countries and on all continents.
Know-how and a competitive edge at Pemamek rest not only on long-term experience but in the bold application of new technologies as well. The guiding stars behind our products are client-related competitive ability, quality in production, ergonomics, and safety.
Shipyard Production Automation
Maintaining a competitive edge at shipyards requires efficient production. Improvement in cost effectiveness frequently means an increase in automation. Pemamek can offer complete, modern and productive production lines for manufacturing of flat panels, double hulls, subassembly panels or just sections of them.
The PEMA shipbuilding production automation range is comprised of:
- Plate and profile prefabrication systems
- Flat panel production lines
- Double-bottom production lines, vertical welding
- Subassembly production lines (micro, bulkhead)
- Robotised panel lines or production cells for welding, Vision systems
- Robotised profile cutting lines, milling and shot blasting systems for profiles
- Production logistics and data collection software
- Full steel production package from pre design to start up and commissioning
Address: Lamminkatu 47
Tel: +358 10 501 61
Fax: +358 10 501 6500
Contact: Mr. Jukka Rantala