The Naval Architect and Ship & Boat International journals have recruitment sections advertising jobs for naval architects and other marine engineering professionals, across a wide range of international companies and organisation including; marine consultanices, shipyards, defence contractors, offshore operators, classification societies and marine equipment manufacturers.
To advertise job vacancies in The Naval Architect, contact John Payten at: , phone: +44 (0)20 7235 4622 x 400 or fax: +44 (0)20 7245 6959.
To advertise job vacancies in Ship & Boat International, contact Aftab Perwaiz at: , phone: +44(0)20 7235 4622 x 410 or fax: +44 (0)20 7245 6959.
The Naval Architect - Recruitment February 2019
The Royal Institution of Naval Architects currently have an internal vacancy for:
- An Editorial Assistant - London, Headquarters
Faststream currently have vacancies including:
- Consultant Marine Engineer - South of England
- Principal Naval Architect - Aberdeen
- Consultant Naval Architect - England
Carnival Corporation currently have vacancies including:
- VP – Technical - Competitive salary - Southampton
Knud E. Hansen is looking for:
- An experienced Naval Architect / Stability expert - London or Denmark