Corporate Partner Membership
Corporate Partner members of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects are companies or organisations in all sectors of the international maritime industry which have demonstrated their commitment to achieving and maintaining high professional standards in their employees by:
- Helping and encouraging them to achieve professional recognition through membership of RINA or similar organisation in the appropriate class of membership.
- Assisting them to achieve the standards of professional development and responsible experience required for Corporate membership of RINA or similar organisation.
- Requiring and assisting them to continue their professional development.
Such companies and organisations have recognised that the membership of the Institution identifies their employees as amongst the most able in the international maritime industry by substantiating their qualifications, competence and experience. Their access to up-to-date technical information through the Institution's international publications, conferences and local meetings ensures that they are amongst the best informed members of the industry.
In addition to providing a wide range of benefits, Corporate Partner membership demonstrates to a company or organisation's customers that it is committed to achieving the high standards of professional competence in its employees which are essential to providing a high quality product or service.
Benefits of Membership
The benefits of Corporate Partner Membership include:
- The right to show this "corporate professional qualification", including the RINA logo, on company literature, thereby providing an internationally recognised demonstration of the professional quality of the company's employees and its commitment to maintaining that quality
- Advice on the development on Company Professional Development Schemes and free accreditation of Schemes
- A discount on RINA international conferences and training courses attended by all employees of the company or organisation, giving them the opportunity to network with other professionals in the global maritime industry
- Use of the Institution's headquarters facilities at preferential rates.
- Complimentary copies of the Institution's leading technical journals, and a discount on the purchase of other RINA publicationsListing on the Corporate Partners page of the Institution's website with a link to the company's website
- 'Welcome' advertisement in journal of choice. Other PR and promotional opportunities through RINA conferences and publications
- Listing in Maritime Services Directory
- Opportunity to present technical papers at RINA conferences or publish them in technical journals
- Discount on exhibition stands and sponsorship at RINA conferences
- Access to national branch meetings, giving opportunity to meet with professionals in the local maritime industry
- Complimentary invitations to the Annual Dinner and President's Invitation Lecture.
Pemamek Oy Ltd
Tonsai Marine Services
If you would like more information about Corporate Partner membership, contact:
The Chief Executive
Royal Institution of Naval Architects
8 - 9 Northumberland Street, London WC2N 5DA
Tel: +44 (0)20 7235 4622 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7259 5912 | Email: