Buy a copy of the Warship 2013 conference proceedings
Click on the link to see prices or to order a copy of the Warrship 2013: Minor Warships conference proceedings.
Conference 2013 Papers
The Warship 2013: Minor Warships International Conference papers are available in either printed or CD-ROM format. The CD-ROM version also contains the speakers Powerpoint presentation.
- The Evolution of Minor Warships in the Last Decade: General Concepts and Practical Examples by S. Serpagli and S. Ferraris - FINCANTIERI Naval Vessel Business Unit, Genoa, Italy
- How to Square the Circle for the Next Generation of Patrol Ship Designs by A. Kimber and B. Thorne, BMT Defence Services Ltd, UK.
- Multi-Mission Small Ships: Myth or Reality? by J. Bowles and D. Menna, Donald L. Blount and Associates, USA
- Design Methodologies and Programmatic Approaches to Developing a Purpose-Built Offshore Patrol Vessel by J. M. Chin, E. A. Nicholson, and A. M. Stansfield, General Dynamics NASSCO, USA
- How the Use of a Next-Generation 3D CAD Tool in Basic Design Stage Leverages to Improve the Overall Warship Design and Production by V. Alonso, V. Gonzalez and R. Perez, SENER, Spain
- Military Hovercraft Worldwide by B. J. Russell, B Sc (Hons) MRINA, Hovercraft Society, UK
- MRCH A Multi-Role Combat Hovercraft by J. Marks, Esterline Defense Technologies/Wallop Defence Systems Ltd, UK
- Application of Mechanised Systems to Enable Multi-Role Capability on Minor Warships by P. J. Kay, D. Pettitt and D. Wright, Babcock International Group, UK
- A Group System Approach to Naval Warfare The UXV Mothership Concept by R. C. Braithwaite, Naval Design Partnership, UK
- Large Unmanned Vehicles and the Minor War Vessel by R. J. Pawling and D. J. Andrews, University College London, UK
- Small Warship Survivability A NATO Study by D. W. Manley, MOD Naval Authority Group, UK
- Affordable Capability by A. Stangroom and C. Menheneott, CTruk Boats Ltd, UK
- Design and Construction of SM16 Fast Interceptor Craft: Case Study by P. Kamath, SOLAS Marine Group, UAE and A. Nazarov, Albatross Marine Design, Thailand
- The Seakeeping Performance Of USV Launch And Recovery Systems Onboard Minor Warships by P. Crossland, D Wise-Mann, QinetiQ Ltd, UK
- Topside Prediction of EMI Coupling for Early Stage Ship Design by A. Gharib, D. J. Andrews and H. D. Griffiths, University College London, UK
- The HOVCAT A New Concept in Fast Amphibious Landing Craft by J. C. Lewthwaite, IMAA Ltd, UK