Buy a copy of the Warship 2012 conference proceedings
Click on the link to see prices or to order a copy of the Warship 2012: The Affordable Warship conference proceedings.
Conference 2012 Papers
The Warship 2012: The Affordable Warships International Conference papers are available in either printed or CD-ROM format. The CD-ROM version also contains the speakers Powerpoint presentation.
- Whole Life Cost Considerations for the Procurement of an RFA Tanker by P R Havron and S. M Howard, Frazer-Nash Consultancy Ltd, UK and I Brinklow, Defence Equipment & Support, Ministry of Defence, UK
- Some Challenges in Designing Affordable Warships by S D T Knight, The Naval Design Partnering Team, UK MOD, UK
- VORGES A Comprehensive Approach for the Planning of Future Naval Vessels by G Gerdemann, N F Kuramochi, O Mooshage, D Puppe and M Rudius, MTG Marinetechnik GmbH, Germany
- Cost Considerations When Designing Fluid Control Automated Systems in Ships by S Murguia, Rotork, UK
- Improving Warship Affordability Through Integrated Mast Solutions by W W P J van Oosterhout, Thales Nederland B.V., The Netherlands
- Advanced CAD PLM Integration in a Naval Shipbuilding Environment by F Alonso, C Gonzalez, R Perez, SENER Ingeniería Y Sistemas S.A., Spain
- The Use of Paramarine and Modefrontier for Ship Design Space Exploration by D Burger, D Horner, QinetiQ GRC Ltd, Haslar, UK
- The Affordable Modular Frigate A Design Study by L E Collins and P A Ward, Ministry of Defence, UK.
- Bringing efficiency in the naval ship design process with COTS software by T Holmberg, NAPA Ltd, Finland, R Kotiranta, Surma Ltd, Finland
- An Integrated Approach to Naval Ship Survivability in Preliminary Ship Design by A S Piperakis, D J Andrews and R Pawling, Design Research Centre, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University College London, UK
- Survivability of Chilled Water Networks on Board Ships when Using DINCS by C S Smit, TNO, The Netherlands
- Approaches to Cost Risk Analysis in Naval Shipbuilding by M Rudius, MTG Marinetechnik GmbH, Germany
- Affordability, Ship Impact and Shock Response Implications of Simpler Warship Structural Styles by N Bradbeer and D Andrews, UCL, UK
- Balancing Survivability, Operability and Cost for a Corvette Design by A Jones, A Kimber, BMT Defence Services Ltd, UK
- The Affordable Hovercraft: a Flexible Modularized Design by G Gougoulidis, Hellenic Navy, Greece
- Combining Innovations to Cut Cost & Increase Capability; A New Super Compact Surface Combatant is Born by G Whitaker, Missionkraft & N De Waal, Teknikraft Design, UK
- A Novel Displacement Monohull Shape for Improved Fuel Consumption and Habitability by C Pettinelli, CD-adapco, Italy
- The Influence of Survivability In The Design Of A Capable, Affordable Surface Combatant by J Schofield & P Horstmann, Survivability Consulting Limited & M Robb & D Lewis, BAE Systems Maritime - Naval Ships, UK