WARSHIP 2020: Future Technologies In Naval Submarines
17-18 June 2020, Bristol, UK
RINA invites papers on the impact of evolving / future technologies and process improvements on the design, build and support of Naval Submarines.
The following topics are of interest:
- Understanding the implications of new technologies on submarine operations
- Application of Intelligent Systems
- Innovative power systems and energy storage
- Sustainable Technologies
- Digitalisation in Submarines
- Human-Autonomy Teaming and Human Factors Considerations in Design
- Novel materials; their underwater application
- Driving down through life cost
- Availability improvement
- Streamlining build processes; reduced time and reduced cost
- Applications of Additive Manufacturing
- The role of class in submarine acceptance
- Novel approaches to platform life extension
- Design for Submarine Disposal
Register Interest or Submit your Abstract
Click here to register your interest in the Warship 2020 conference and receive updates as they become available.
Before 17th May 2020
Additional Author £790+VAT=£948
If you wish to submit an abstract, please send a paper title, brief summary (no more than 250 words) of what the proposed paper would be about and your contact details via the link above, by email directly to or fax to +44(0) 20 7259 5912. The deadline fo submission for abstracts is 21st February 2020.
The Full Scale Ship Performance conference will be held at RINA HQ, London UK.
Sponsorship & Exhibitors
RINA events provide the perfect opportunity for effective and highly targeted marketing.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist for all of our conferences. For more information please follow the link or contact JP Media Services Tel: +44(0)1737 852 135 or e-mail: to discuss tailored options or availability.
Continual Professional Development
Attendance at the RINA conferences and courses qualifies as Continuing Professional Development. Delegates to the conference will receive a CPD Certificate