Türk Loydu is an impartial, independent, reliable and expert classification and certification Society. It has been established as a non profit foundation.
Türk Loydu, has been established in the year 1962 by TMMOB Chamber of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers with the support of Association of Insurance and Reinsurance Companies and with the participation of the representatives of other concerning organizations, and has a broad participation rate at the General Assembly.
Türk Loydu aims for the following goals:
- Safety of Life at Sea
- Marine Environmental Protection
- Safety of Workers and all Stakeholders in Industry
- Development and Transfer of Knowledge to the Industry in the Operational Area
Türk Loydu supports:
- Training and education aid
- R&D funding
- Technical personal education program aid
- Developing the knowledge level of the industry
Since the beginning, Türk Loydu has adopted as its mission the education, training qualified staff and thus assisting the industry, especially our SMEs, which is one of the most important targets in its Articles of Association.
Türk Loydu has been registered as Notified Body by EU Commission. The registration number is 1785.
Address: Tersaneler Caddesi No: 26
34944 - Istanbul
Tel: +90 216 581 37 00
Fax: +90 216 581 38 10
Contact: Mr Mehmet Avci