Maritime Innovation and Emerging Technologies Online Conference 2021
17-18 March 2021
Submit your Abstract before 8 February 2021
The marine industry is in the forefront of innovation, current environmental and efficiency requirements are transforming the maritime world. New technologies are building a more risk-informed and data-based technology solutions for the Maritime Industry.
To further investigate in the field of maritime innovation and emerging technologies, in all sectors, RINA invites papers from naval architects, class societies, operators, researchers, and builders on all related topics, including but not limited to:
- Green Technologies. Environmental and Safety
- Renewable energy. Wave, tidal and ocean thermal. Offshore wind power
- Software development. Operation and maintenance. Route optimization
- Life-cycle information management and big data. Capacity and flexibility
- Environmental impact. Pollution and noise reduction
- Autonomous shipping. Operation, risk, reliability, rules and regulations
- Berthing, mooring and towing systems
- Training, health & safety. Human factors, and system and operation resilience.
- Ship Design. Machinery & Propulsion
- Navigation and communication solutions
- New Materials, Hull Treatment and Coatings. Fire resistance
- Full scale and digital twin
Selected papers may be published in the Transactions of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects
Click here to register your interest in the Maritime Innovation/EmergingTechnologies Online Conference and receive updates as they become available.
If you have questions please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Members: £250+VAT= £300
Non members: £270+VAT= £324
*There is no speaker fee in online conferences
We offer sponsored conference places for Student Members and Associate Members in full time education. For more information or to request a place, contact Nick Cox at
Call for papers
Abstracts may be submitted at Call for Papers
The Maritime Innovation/Emerging Technologies Online Conference will be held online using Zoom. https://zoom.us/
It is not necessary to have a Zoom account to attend, but those attending will be asked to download the Zoom App if not already downloaded. If you are unable to download, install, or run applications you may join from your browser. However, the experience from the browser is limited.
Sponsorship & Exhibitors
RINA provides digital sponsorship opportunities which allow you to showcase your company and target your message with our Webinar Events.
For pricing and customized proposals contact Aftab Perwaiz on +44 7767791180, or email
Continual Professional Development
Attendance at the RINA conferences and courses qualifies as Continuing Professional Development. Delegates to the conference will receive a CPD Certificate