ICCAS 2019 - International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding
24 - 26 September 2019, Rotterdam
The venue for the 19th International Conference on Computer Applications in Shipbuilding (ICCAS), to be held in 2019, has been announced as Rotterdam.
Continuing the noteworthy success of previous conferences, ICCAS offers unequalled opportunity for international delegates from the global shipbuilding and marine industry to see practical application of computing technologies across all aspects of design, production, and in-service operation of ships and marine structures.
ICCAS will include papers on all aspects of shipbuilding. Delegates can understand the implementation, success and benefits of applying computing technologies in the industry to improve methodologies, processes and productivity.
A popular delegate event is a conference visit a local shipyard.
International Programme Committee
- John Duncan (Chairman), Ministry of Defence, UK
- Jamie Duncan (Secretary), Ministry of Defence, UK
- Torben Andersen, Odense Steel Shipyard, Denmark
- Joachim Brodda, Balance Technology Consulting, Germany
- Christian Cabos, DNV GL Maritime, Germany
- Thomas Gosch, Flensburger Schiffbau-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG, Germany
- Hayato Suga, ClassNK, Japan
- Hiroyuki Yamato, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Soon-Hung Han, KAIST, Korea
- Sung Geun Lee, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Korea
- Yoo-Sang Choo, National University of Singapore, Singapore
- John Martin, SAMOSC, UK
- Richard Lee Storch, University of Washington, USA
- Aldo Zini, Cetena, Italy
- Sergio Ribeiro e Silva, University of Lisbon, Portugal
The Postillion Convention Centre WTC Rotterdam, Beursplein 37, 3011 AA Rotterdam, Netherlands. The convention centre is located in the heart of Rotterdam with easy access both by car and public transport.
Sponsorship & Exhibitors
RINA events provide the perfect opportunity for effective and highly targeted marketing. Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist for all of our conferences. For more information please follow the link or contact JP Media Services Tel: +44(0)1737 852 135 or e-mail: to discuss tailored options or availability.
Attendance at ICCAS 2019 qualifies as Continuing Professional Development. Delegates to the conference will receive a CPD Certificate