AOG 2020 - Knowledge Stream - Offshore Marine Technology
11-13 March 2020, Australia
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Every year, AOG hosts dedicated, free-to-attend conference forums. The Knowledge Forum brings together specialised sectors to discuss the latest technologies, innovations and challenges currently being faced by the industry.
In 2020, the Royal Institution of Naval Architects (RINA) are again hosting a whole day stream of
the Knowledge Forum, entitled ‘Offshore Marine Technology’.
We are seeking speakers to give a 20-minute presentation, with 10 minutes of dedicated question time at the end. No written papers are required.
We are seeking technical and / or commercial submissions for the following three sessions:
• “Floating Solutions”: Fixed and floating offshore structures
• “Offshore Operations”: Ships for offshore operations; offshore installation
• “Marine Renewable Energy”: Renewable energy offshore structures and systems
• Presentation title
• Speaker name and affiliation
• Session name (to be chosen from the three session topics)
• Abstract (maximum 300 words) for the presentation
• Speaker bio (maximum 200 words) including the speaker’s history of involvement with the chosen topic
• Approved company clearance to present the material.
• Submissions will be evaluated based on their technical content, innovation and relevance to the offshore industry
• Submissions referring to case studies will be highly regarded
• Prior to submission, company and joint venture clearance must be obtained
• Ideally your submission will not have been presented before and should contain new information
Registration and Payment
Thanks to the support of our hosts and sponsors, delegate attendance to the Forum will be complimentary.
Queries can be directed to the Technical Chair, Dr Tim Gourlay, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone +61 416 328 883.
Submission of Presentations
Two presentations will be selected for each of the session topics and will be evaluated based on their technical content, innovation and relevance to the offshore industry.
Submissions are due by 20th November 2019, to be uploaded via the AOG portal at www.aogexpo.com.au/RINA-Call-For-Speakers
Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre
21 Mounts Bay Rd,
Perth WA 6000
Sponsorship & Exhibitors
RINA events provide the perfect opportunity for effective and highly targeted marketing.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities exist for all of our conferences. For more information please follow the link or contact JP Media Services Tel: +44(0)1737 852 135 or email: to discuss tailored options or availability.
Continual Professional Development
Attendance at the RINA conferences and courses qualifies as Continuing Professional Development. Delegates to the conference will receive a CPD Certificate