AMOG is an engineering consultancy offering specialist skills and solutions to a broad range of clients across the offshore energy, civil maritime and ports, rail and transport, defence, MHF and process safety, and mining industries, as well as providing legal and expert witness services.
AMOG provides leading engineering advice in many areas, including:
• Naval architecture and hydrodynamics
• Marine engineering
• Design and analysis of moorings and riser systems
• Design and analysis of renewable energy and aquaculture mooring and marine systems
• Pre-FEED and FEED engineering including project support services
• Requalification/certification of existing infrastructure
• Verification of system integrity
• Independent third party review services
• Structural engineering
• Fire and blast engineering
• Physical and numerical modelling
• System safety and risk engineering
• Legal and expert witness services
• Development of Novel Concepts Using Emerging Technologies.
AMOG's focus on the provision of leading engineering solutions, whether based on new technologies or the optimisation of existing systems and operations, requires a constant commitment to quality. Accordingly, AMOG maintains a quality management system compliant with ISO 9001 standards and is externally audited by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
Address: Sea Technology House
19 Business Park Drive,
Tel: +61-3-9542 3700
Fax: +61-3-9542 3790
Contact: Andrew Thomson, Executive Director and General Manager