AMOG Consulting is an Australian engineering consultancy offering specialist skills and solutions in a range of technology disciplines to international markets in the offshore Oil and Gas, Defence, Construction and Infrastructure, Government, Mining and Process, Legal and Civil Maritime sectors. AMOG's focus is in the provision of leading engineering solutions to our clients, which include government and defence agencies, as well as private sector companies ranging in size from small operations to large multinational corporations.
AMOG Consulting provides leading engineering advice in many avenues of engineering, including:
- Naval Architecture and Hydrodynamics.
- Structural Engineering.
- Fire and Blast Engineering.
- Physical and Numerical Modelling.
- System Safety and Risk Engineering.
- Pre-FEED Engineering and Project Support Service.
- FEED Engineering and Project Support Services.
- Design and Analysis of Moorings and Riser Systems.
- Design and Analysis of Renewable Energy and Aquaculture Mooring and Marine Systems.
- Requalification/Certification of Existing Infrastructure.
- Verification of System Integrity.
- Development of Novel Concepts Using Emerging Technologies.
- Independent Third Party Review Services.
In providing solutions for our clients AMOG brings to bear our leading consultants, supported by a select group of highly qualified and experienced engineers, together with state-of-the-art analytical software and powerful computational hardware.
AMOG's focus on the provision of leading engineering solutions, whether focused on new technologies or the cost optimisation of systems or operations, requires a constant commitment to quality. Accordingly, AMOG maintains a quality management system in accordance with AS/NZS 9001:2000, which is externally audited by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance.
Address: Monash Business Park,
19 Business Park Dive,
Tel: 61-3-9542 3700
Fax: 61-3-9542 3790
Contact: Dan Washington, General Manager